Do you have a room in your house that just doesn’t feel as cozy or inviting as you would like, but you don’t have the energy or time to figure it out? Something feels off. Maybe it’s how the furniture is arranged. Or it’s difficult to entertain guests. Or it’s a room with features that you wish you could hide.
If this sounds familiar, the Room Refresh Package is for you! The best part is that you are not required to buy anything new!
What you get:
- A new and improved furniture plan/space layout (like the one shown above) based on your existing furniture
- A lighting plan (isn’t it the worst when you can’t see what you’re reading/doing?)
- Suggestions for hiding/camouflaging a negative feature
- Suggestions for decluttering or adding storage
- A room inventory checklist (basic pieces of furniture and accessories that every room should have)
How does it work?
You have two options:
Once you’ve chosen your room, I will email you my design questionnaire and instructions for measuring and photographing your space. Upon receipt of payment, the completed questionnaire, measurements, and photos of your room, I will get to work. Your refreshed room will be completed and sent to you within two weeks.
$75 In Person
This option takes place in your home. We will meet in the room you want to refresh for up to one hour. During that time we will chat about your room and I will ask lots of questions. I will also be measuring and photographing your room.
Upon receipt of payment, I will get to work on your room refresh. Within two weeks I will email your new floor plan, lighting plan, storage suggestions and the room inventory checklist. I can also meet you in person to go over the changes if you’d like.